Nothing beats this incredible taco meat
Original recipe serves 6
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Brown the meat and chopped onion over high heat in a large skillet.
- Remove from heat and drain the fat well. Using a leaner meat will make this easier.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, and bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Let simmer until mixture thickens to desired consistency. Add additional water to adjust if necessary. Don't worry about adding too much water, because it simply evaporates if left on the heat.
- Remove from heat and place meat into taco shells. Add desired toppings and enjoy!