A lemony classic.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press onto bottom of 8x8x2 inch or 9x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, remainnig sugar, lemon juice, 2 tbsp. flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Top with melted raspberry preserves, if desired.