Originally a signature casserole dish of the 1950s New York restaurant, Divan Parisienne. This is cheesy and creamy with broccoli
Original recipe serves 7
Ingredients (serves 7)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine thawed broccoli with chicken in a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, cheddar, salt and pepper, to taste, and wine. Whisk together to make a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- Place the mixture into an 11 by 7-inch casserole dish or 2 (9-inch) square disposable aluminum foil pans that have been sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Smooth down evenly with a spatula.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the casserole.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.