These huge pancakes have eggnog in the batter...The perfect winter holiday breakfast treat.
Original recipe serves 6
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet on medium heat, enough to lightly grease.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Make a well in the center, and add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Combine well, until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Flip when pancake is bubbly on top. Cook until slightly brown on the bottom.