Pancakes made with pumpkin puree and a host of other stuff.
Original recipe serves 4
Ingredients (serves 4)
You will also need: whisk
- Combine baking soda, baking poweder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and flours in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl medium, combine egg, buttermilk, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla and oil, and whisk together.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture, and stir until moistened. The batter may be a bit lumpy.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet for each pancake.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tops are bubbly. Flip the pancakes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly browned. Drizzle each pancake with extra syrup, if desired.