A very easy garlic bread that goes well with pasta or any Italian dish.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Preheat an oven to 350F (175C).
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, an stir in the parsley and garlic powder.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet, and brush with the butter mixture. Reserve a bit of the butter mixture for later.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the bread is slightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle the bread with cheese, and the remaining butter mixture.
- Return bread to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until bread is lightly browned and the cheese is melted.