A smoky and sweet brisket made in a slow cooker.
Ingredients (serves 8)
You will also need: slow cooker
- Put the brisket into the slow cooker and sprinkle on the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Press these seasonings into the top of the brisket.
- Add the diced onion and the other remaining ingredients.
- Set cooker to LOW heat, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 hours or until the brisket is fork-tender.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes, covered in foil, before slicing.
- Carve into thin slices and top with the sauce from the slow cooker.