A tasty and hearty meal that can be made fairly quickly.
Original recipe serves 4
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until cooked through and juices run through. Drain any excess liquid.
- Stir in chili powder, chipotle seasoning, oregano, onion powder, cumin, beans, red pepper, green pepper, and corn. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Combine well, raise heat to bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to serving bowls and top with sour crean and shredded lettuce as desired.