Super tasty and super garlicky grilled steak.
Original recipe serves 2
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Add garlic cloves to a food processor and process until finely minced.
- Combine garlic, salt, black pepper, worchestershire sauce, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Grill steaks, 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until desired doneneess.
- Brush steaks with garlic mixture in final 4 minutes of cooking.
- Allow steaks to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.