Make this with oven-ready lasagna noodle sheets for a fairly quick and tasty lasagna. This is a great make-ahead dish for a pot luck dinner.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Heat oil and a large skillet over medium heat and add ground beef. Cook until the meat is browned. Season taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine parmesan cheese, ricotta, and 2 cups of mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Spray a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick spray. Add one cup of marinara to the pan and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Place 3 lasagna noodle sheets side by side on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread on 1 cup of sauce, and 3/4 of the ricotta mixture. Top with 1/3 cup of the cooked beef and 1/4 cup of mozzarella. Repeat for 3 more layers.
- For the last layer, top with 3 more lasagna sheets, the remaining sauce, ricotta mxiture, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake for the remaining 5 minutes uncovered. Let it rest for 15 mintues for serving.