A creamy sauce that is good hot on chicken, or as a cold salad dressing.
Original recipe serves 5
Ingredients (serves 5)
You will also need: food processor
- Saute onion in 1 tbsp oil until soft but not brown.
- Add curry powder and stir for 2 minutes. Add tomato juice and vinegar.
- Simmer until reduced by half. Stir in jam, and then cool.
- Place mixture in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Blend in lemon juice and cottage cheese.
- Add remaining oil slowly, and season with salt and pepper to taste.