Sauteed lemon chicken with capers and olive oil. Serve with choice of pasta.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Place flour in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound each to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Coat chicken with flour. In a large skillet cook chikcen in hot oil over medium heat-hight heat 2-3 minutes per side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
- To make the sauce, add broth, lemon juice and wine to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, and then simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in capers and parsley.
- Divide choice of cooked pasta among 4 plates and top each with chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon sauce over all.