Soft, chewey cookies using no nuts at all
Ingredients (serves 48)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until creamy.
- Add in eggs, briskly stir.
- In a seperate bowl, stir flour, baking soda and salt, slowly incorporate with the butter mixture. Add the chips and stir until blended.
- Line a baking sheet (you might need two) with parchment paper, and drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto the sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 for about 10-15 minutes.