A baked dip that makes enjoying chicken wings a lot less messier.
Ingredients (serves 96)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Combine chicken, celery and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine cream cheese and dressing in a saucepan and cook over medium heat and stir until smooth. Stir in the hot pepper sauce.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the bowl with the chicken mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the whole mixture into a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until bubbly, and let stand 10 minutes before serving.