An easy and colorful pasta salad. This recipe is pretty forgiving. Change the proprtions of the various ingredients to taste!
Ingredients (serves 24)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the rotini according to package directions, until al dente, (usually about 7 minutes).
- Remove pasta from heat, drain, and rinse with cold water until completely cooled.
- Cut pepperoni slices into halves.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl and toss with the dressing, olives, bell pepper, cheeses and olives.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
- Store covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.