Banana bread with chocolate chips. You can add nuts if desired.
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 29.7g
Total Fats: 12.2g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Combine butter and mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- Stir in the egg, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add salt and baking soda and stir to combine.
- Stir in the flour until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 4x8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack before serving.