Lamb chops marinated in herbs and grilled
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Combine thyme, rosemary, salt, garlic, and cayenne in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the olive oil and pulse until a paste forms.
- Coat each side of each lamb chop with the herb mixture. Place in a dish, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the marinated lamb chops from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat.
- Add the lamb chops and sear for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until desired donenness.