Pumpkin cookies with a drizzled sweet glaze
Ingredients (serves 8)
You will also need: cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Combine baking powder, baking soda, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a largebowl, combine 1/2 cup of the butter and sugar. Add the egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and the pumpkin. Beat until creamy.
- Mix in the flour mixture, and drop by the tablespoonful on a cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining the confectioner's sugar, milk, 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Add more milk if the glaze becomes too thick for drizzling.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, cool, and drizzle with the glaze.