A warm, apple dessert
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 31.1g
Total Fats: 18.4g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a bowl until the butter is thoroughly incorporated and the mixture is the consistency of fine meal. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss the sugar, flour, and cinnamon with the chopped apples.
- Place the apple mixture in a greased 9x13-inch baking pan and cover with the topping.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.